Friday, March 28, 2008

Katie's Wedding Invitations

I worked with this really awesome girl when I was with D magazine named Katie. She was wonderful enough to let me do the invitations for her upcoming May wedding. And I have to say, it was so much fun. It seems like with each invite I do, the most recent one is always my favorite. And Katie's is no exception! She knew exactly what she wanted and I was able to find paper that matched her bridesmaid's dresses perfectly. I'm so excited to show them off to you here! They were perfectly customized to Katie's theme and her and Seth's personality. I know they loved them and so do I!

These invites were 6.25"x6.25" and for the green overlay we used 80# Mohawk Via Felt Sage. For the inside cards (which included a save-the-date which was mailed out separately, the main invite card and a postcard response card) we used 100# Neenah Classic Crest in Classic Natural. Katie and Seth did the monogram stamp on the front which was the perfect finishing touch! Here are some highlights:





2 comments:

Mubeen said...

Wow Missy, those are amazing! You never cease to amaze me at your talents! I'll be sure to keep you in mind for Madyson's wedding! Haha!

Gabby said...

I love the monogram stamp! And the color is pretty too (though it's NO purple ^_-).